“I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house.”–Nathaniel Hawthorne
Starting September 4th and closing October 5th we’re seeking submissions for our third annual autumn issue! Please remember: vignettes MUST highlight the season. The more detail paid attention to the season, the better! If you want an idea of what we publish, please refer back to past issues. Guidelines are posted below:
- Submissions must not exceed 900 words and must be a minimum of 300 words.
- Please follow MLA formatting.
- Poetry will not be accepted.
- Please send only one submission per cycle.
- We do not accept flash fiction in the form of a sentence.
- Edit and proofread your work prior to submission.
- Please include a succinct third-person bio in your cover letter.
- Accepted documents to send are either Microsoft .doc or .docx, Mac Pages and/or Text will not be tolerated.
Artists and photographers! From August 30th until September 27th, we’re seeking submissions for our third annual autumn issue! Please send us 1-3 collages, illustrations, paintings, or photographs from your portfolio to be considered as the main artist or photographer for our issue.
Please note: this is an autumn based issue so we want all of your best autumn aesthetic art or photography. Art and photography that does not adhere to autumn aesthetic will not be considered.
Please send files in either JPEG, PNG, or PDF high resolution documents.